DANGERCLOSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Competitive or not?

Code of Conduct I_vote_lcap86%Code of Conduct I_vote_rcap 86% [ 12 ]
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcap0%Code of Conduct I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcap7%Code of Conduct I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Code of Conduct I_vote_lcap7%Code of Conduct I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Latest topics
» Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime1/5/2013, 07:55 by Baldric

» Baldric is Back
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/20/2012, 19:57 by Smoke

» Is there a way to fix the colours/background?
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/20/2012, 19:42 by Baldric

» The new guy
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/19/2012, 12:22 by mother

» The Silent Assassin is back
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/19/2012, 02:21 by Baldric

» Glitch checking in.
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/18/2012, 10:05 by Bushmaster

» PIXGUY on site
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/15/2012, 05:41 by Ink

» Poster for recruitment
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/13/2012, 19:25 by Admin

» Mike AKA Inkman
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/9/2012, 16:36 by Bushmaster

» Bushmaster
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/9/2012, 16:33 by Bushmaster

» Niman's introduction
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/9/2012, 13:24 by Niman

» Aardvark
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime12/6/2012, 13:22 by Aardvark

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of DANGERCLOSE on your social bookmarking website

Affiliates
free forum

Code of Conduct

+12
Choke
Niman
Doc
CoFo
Mavrick
mother
Shrek
Woody
Aardvark
Smoke
Subway
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Code of Conduct Empty Code of Conduct

Post  Admin 11/2/2012, 11:16

DANGERCLOSE CODE OF CONDUCT

FOREWORD

As members of DANGERCLOSE Milsim Paintball Team, we need to set an example of sportsmanship, honesty, and integrity in the paintball community. We WILL NOT TOLERATE wiping, cheating, and poor attitudes. As dangerclose Milsim members, we must always do our best to show a positive image of our league, for the sport, and our sponsors.

We will treat all players, both members, and non-members, with respect. We welcome new players, and will always be there to help when needed. New players are the future of this sport; seasoned players are there to mentor those new players.

Each member has a role, and plays their role to complete the mission. As a member of Dangerclose, working as a whole will only further the membership, and strengthen the sport. We must look at the larger picture, and do our best to help strengthen our members, and our sport.

We will all learn through our experiences with the league, so we may help others. Sharing positive ideas and values is part of being a team. No matter if we win or lose the mission, our goal is to have fun, and play safe, in the name of the game. Encouragement should be the objective, while keeping the game fair and always safe for everyone involved. Have fun, and pass on the positive spirit to others.

CODE OF CONDUCT

1) I will read and follow the rules - staying well within their guidelines.

2) When I feel a hit, I will cease firing and promptly check myself. If hit, I will call myself out,
and quickly exit the game as to cause minimal disruption. If possible and not be disruptive to the game, I will congratulate my opponent on his efforts if due. I will NOT wipe paint or continue playing on once I feel a hit. If i am unsure of being hit i will call a ref for a paint check.

3) When I shoot an opponent and see a ball break or hear a ball hit, I will immediately cease firing and advancing, and give the gentleman a moment to call it. After a few seconds, I will politely tell the gentleman where I saw the ball break (or tell him I heard it hit). If the gentleman continues to play on I will not lower my standards - I will simply continue to press my attack, and educate the gentleman on his foolish playing style.

4) Once I am eliminated, I will clearly call my self out, hold my gun UP(recball) Lay down and not move if dead(MILSIM)and exit the area quickly and in the least disruptive manner possible. I will then plug my gun and continue to signal out as I exit the field or return to the spawn area. During this time, I will not communicate to active players on the field.

5) Under no circumstances will I intentionally overshoot an opponent or shoot as to injure as opponent (groin, throat, temple, unprotected ear, ladies breast)

6) When I encounter an opportunity with a young, elderly or novice opponent, I will extend that player additional courtesy. (go for surrender, hopper shot, goggle shot, pack shot, or just move on to more challenging targets)

7) When I encounter a young, elderly or novice allied player, I will be patient with that player and inspire them by my example.

8 ) If I see an unmasked player (or spectator) on the playing field, I will immediate cease all actions that may endanger the unprotected individual. I will advise the player (or spectator) in question to PUT THEIR MASK ON. If they immediately comply, then I play on. If not, I plug my marker, yell CEASE FIRE, The refs should take care of these issues, but as players we occasionally MUST step in for the good of the game.

9) I will use common sense at all times.

10) In person, and online, I will avoid flaming, condescending remarks, and actions that could possibly be construed as unsportsman like. Winning and loosing are not excuses for poor sportsmanship. I will be a gracious winner and a good looser. HOW I play and HOW I handle myself are far more important than the outcome.

11) If a situation degenerates into unsportsman like conduct, I will remove myself or otherwise avoid the situation.

12) At field paint only event, I will only shoot field paint.

13) If I think my marker is spiking, I will immediately pull myself from the game and address it. Furthermore, I will not intentionally perform actions that cause my gun to spike its velocity while playing. I will regularly chronograph my marker at every practical opportunity.

14) I will treat my marker as if it were loaded at all times. I will NEVER aim my marker at an unmasked player or unmasked spectator - loaded, or unloaded.

15) I will keep my markers bagged when in public and not in use.

16) I will not shoot public traffic signs, cars, pedestrians, pets, houses, lights, chronographs, buildings etc. that are not part of a paintball field and on the field of play.

17) I will encourage new players to try the game of paintball and will treat them with respect.

18 ) I will not use eliminated players(ONLY MILSIM RULES ALLOW THIS), spectators, or refs as physical cover.

19) I understand that paintball is a game of honor, and I will play it that way.

20) Remember to have FUN!!

21)Most recreational semi/Full players will duck back if you send a ball their way, you dont "need" 10 shot strings(Auto/ ramping), one or two balls will do the same job.

22)keep moving, if you dig in behind a bunker, you will be elliminated once they target you. Move often, keep them guessing, and be agressive.

23)Learn to snap shoot your Marker, one/two well placed quick shot's can be enough to push back a heavy shooting semi player long enough for you to improve your field position, or eliminate them.

24)Learn the best angles for the field you're on. walk it, visualize it, be the ball. Know ahead of time where you'll get your best shots from

25)keep track of your air or co2, and your remaining shots, especially if using a stock class marker or playing Milsim. A brilliant rush is useless if your out of paintballs and cant take out the player you just worked so hard to get a bead on.

26)Don't be afraid to take a few risks, if it doesnt work, so what?? Theres always the next game.But when it does work, its an awesome feeling!

27)Be a team player. On the field your still part of a team. Work with them, not against them, you'll earn respect this way.

28)Play with Honor, Sportsmanship, and Respect, these are the qualities that set Team players apart from the crowd, represent us well!

29)Above all, don't forget its about having fun!! Some of your best games will be a result of being a sacrificial lamb, or making crazy moves that no one expects. Even when they didnt work,You'll walk off the field with a huge grin because you'll have a great game.

POST YOUR NAME TO SHOW YOU HAVE READ THIS CODE OF CONDUCT

[center]
Admin
Admin
Admin(site rank only)
Admin(site rank only)

Player profile
Type of Player: Sapper

https://dangerclosemilsim.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct Empty Code of conduct

Post  Subway 12/3/2012, 13:10

I read this
Subway
Subway
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct Empty Re: Code of Conduct

Post  Smoke 12/3/2012, 14:36

I have read this.
Smoke
Smoke
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Aardvark 12/3/2012, 16:36

Read.
Aardvark
Aardvark
Veteran Operator
Veteran Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody 12/3/2012, 19:33

Read.
Woody
Woody

http://www.king-concrete.com

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct Empty Read it.

Post  Shrek 12/3/2012, 19:58

Read it.
Shrek
Shrek
Veteran Operator
Veteran Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  mother 12/3/2012, 20:26

Read it

mother
Veteran Operator
Veteran Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavrick 12/3/2012, 21:34

read it
Mavrick
Mavrick
Senior Operator
Senior Operator

Player profile
Type of Player: Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  CoFo 12/3/2012, 21:39

I have read it.
CoFo
CoFo
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc 12/5/2012, 14:37

Read
Doc
Doc
Operator
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Niman 12/8/2012, 13:48

Read
Niman
Niman
Senior Operator
Senior Operator

Player profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Choke 12/14/2012, 23:49

Gotcha!! study

Choke
Veteran Operator
Veteran Operator

Player profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ink 12/15/2012, 05:37

Read.
Ink
Ink
Veteran Operator
Veteran Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Bug Juice 12/15/2012, 17:32

Read
Bug Juice
Bug Juice
Fire Team Leader
Fire Team Leader

Player profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelvinjiang 12/24/2012, 15:15

I have read this.

kelvinjiang
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldric 12/31/2012, 19:00

Read, but I see nothing about the new guy buying the old dogs beer....

We need to get that added ASAP!! Smile
Baldric
Baldric
Senior Operator
Senior Operator

Player profile

http://www.baldric.ca

Back to top Go down

Post  Baldric 1/5/2013, 07:55

Oh, and I drink Guinness, 'nuff said Smile